Here they are! The Top 5 ways to get connected and be part of the family at The House:
5. Make sure we have your most up to date contact information so that you receive all House newsletters, mailings and correspondences! Go ahead, take a moment right now to submit your info here!
4. Say hello to the folks in front of you & behind you at the next service…odds are they’re really friendly and would love to pray for you or learn more about you or your family!
3. Serve on one of our ministry teams. Whether it’s greeting at the front door, helping out with the powerpoint slides, serving in our children’s ministry or helping with facilities, you’ll meet other really great folks who love being at The House too! Ready to serve? Request more info here!
2. Join a small group! Many groups have ongoing enrollment and would love to have you be a part of their outreach, interest or recreation based group! Learn more here!
1. The number one way?! Attend House Foundations! You’ll hear great teaching from Pastor Jamey, have small group discussions plus get to know the staff & leadership of The House more!
Thanks for being a part of the family at The House! We look forward to serving and growing together with you!