“I have heard it said that if there is a crooked stick, and you want to show how crooked it is, you need not waste words in description. Place a straight one by the side of it, and the thing is done directly.” – Charles Spurgeon
Prophetic words carry the weight of heaven and demonstrate what is pure and good and right.
“But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation.” -1 Corinthians 14:3
This means that when we prophesy, we:
- Edify or Build Up: see where a person is at and add value to them
- Exhort or Add Strength: see what the Lord is doing in someone’s life and fan the flame; add momentum to their journey
- Console or Comfort: bring refreshment, peace, comfort, love and encouragement.
When we share prophetic words with others, we:
- Give Hope: and clear vision for their life
- Bring Healing: to their soul
- Establish Identity: and help them live out of who God says they are
View & Share the Video:
Your prophetic words carry the weight of heaven and have the power to bring transformation and real change to others!