What is Engage?:
Engage is a community of people regularly gathering to worship, spur one another on to supernatural expressions of God’s love, minister to one another’s felt needs and share the Lord’s table.”
What does it look like?
- Regularly gathering- Two times per month or more is recommended.
- Worship-Taking time to express thanks, praise,and adoration together because He is worthy and His presence is powerfully encountered.
- Spur one-another on-sharing testimonies of God’s goodness creates a healthy tension in people to take risk and reach out to others.
- Supernatural expressions of Love-Word of Prophecy or Encouragement, Act of service or generosity, Healing or prayer ministry, Share God stories with people or introducing someone to Jesus
- Minister to one-another’s felt needs-take time to pray for one another and support the community through ministry
- Sharing the Lord’s table- Communion was given as a sign of His return for us to keep till He comes again. It releases the tangible mercy and grace of God thru His covenant to us.
Will you join us?
Join or Lead an Engage House Church!