1. Obtain the cash drawer key from the office. Please keep it with you at all times. Never it leave it in the drawer unattended.
2. As you enter the bookstore, ensure that:
>> The lights are on
>> The displays are neat and the area is clear of coffee cups or other misplaced items.
>> There are pens and a stylus for the iPad.
3. Please remain in position 15 minutes prior to service until the start of worship and 20-30 minutes following worship.
4. Use the Square stand to facilitate transactions.
>> If there are any difficulties with a transaction, please write down a clear message about what took place.
>> If anyone would like to request a sermon cd that is not available, have them complete the special request form. Note: all cd requests must be pre-paid.
>> Write any other notes or requests on the special request form.
5. Sermon cd’s will be delivered from the sound booth within 15 minutes of the completion of service.
>> Children’s Ministry workers should get their cd’s from the Children’s Ministry area.
6. Be a friendly resource.
>> Smile, engage people and take interest in them as you process their transaction or receive requests.
>> Answer questions about the church to the best of your knowledge; point them to the Welcome Center or to an elder for further assistance, information or ministry.
>> Possible questions to facilitate interaction include:
-How long have you been attending The House?
-How did you find The House?
-Do you live in the area?
7. At the end of service, return the key and any notes on transactions or requests to the office.