1. Upon arrival, make sure the computer is powered up, the projector is on and the announcement slides or video is playing.
2. Enter worship songs according to the schedule.
>> Follow instructions in the booth to input new songs as needed
3. Enter announcement slides.
>> Edit the “Announcement Slides – No Transition” file according to the announcements on the schedule.
>> Add new slides to the “Announcement Slides” file that rotates before and after service (if applicable).
4. Test the video.
>> Test the video with the sound tech to make sure sound and visuals work properly. Play the video all the way through to the end.
5. Ensure offering declarations are ready.
6. During service, display worship song slides, announcement slides, videos and offering declaration as called for.
7. During the sermon, display corresponding bible verses throughout the message.
>> If notes are available, slides can be prepared in advance. Directions for this are in the sound booth.
>> If there are no notes, or there is a guest speaker, do your best to follow along and display verses as referenced.
8. At the end of service, ensure announcement slides or the announcement video is displayed.